Our Kent County Cupboard is (Nearly) Bare
Due to unexpected donation timing issues, our Kent County pantry is running dangerously low on food items.
We are looking for your assistance in helping us feed individuals and families in our community who are hungry. Last year, we provided nearly 5,000 households with emergency food assistance. Help us help those in our community who are hungry by donating today.
You may drop off non-perishable food items at 1215 Fulton Street East in Grand Rapids during normal business hours (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
If you would like to donate to the Salvation Army Food Pantry please consider the following items which provide sustenance and promote healthy eating:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Canned fruits (in light syrup or fruit juices preferred)
- Canned vegetables (low sodium preferred)
- Rice (brown or white)
- Canned meat in water (chicken, tuna, salmon)
- Peanut butter
- Frozen meat
- Pasta sauce
- Crackers (whole grain or whole wheat)
- Cereal (whole grain)