SunBridge Legacy Builder Workshop with Scott Farnsworth
How to Build a Deeper, Longer, Productive Relationship with Your Clients: Not Theoretical, but Tried and True Methods.
The Planned Giving office of The Salvation Army in West Michigan is pleased to be hosting a new workshop with Scott Farnsworth on March 9, 2017.
This full day of hands-on immersion in the real-life tools and techniques of legacy planning will forever change the way you work.
- You will walk away with a new vision of how you can make a difference in your work with multigenerational families.
- You will take home with you the skills to help clients and their families create plans that work, both for them and for you.
- You will leave equipped with an entire tool box of practical, ready-to-use Legacy Planning tools and activities.
- You will be prepared to present yourself to your community as an authentic Legacy Planner and to discuss Legacy Planning concepts with your clients and other advisors.
- You will create an action plan to implement what you learned at the workshop.
The workshop will be held at the Cascade Country Club, 8:00AM to 4:00PM on Thursday, March 9. Early bird registration (by Feb. 22) is $75.
A light breakfast, lunch and snacks are included in registration costs.
Questions? Give us a call in The Salvation Army Planned Giving office: 616-459-3433, ext. 1179.
Participant Feedback from Last Year's Workshop
One of the very best seminars I ever attended. Truly outstanding and targeted.
Thanks for sponsoring this event. It was encouraging, useful and very practical.
This was one of the best seminars I have attended in a very long time. I would encourage you to bring him back. He has a passion for what he does and it comes through loud and strong. Learned a lot!
Thank you to our sponsor organizations who are helping make this event possible: AFP, WMEPC, SFSP, WMPGG, Alles Law, Blueway Financial Partners, GR Community Foundation & Strategic Stewardship Partners.